Friday, January 2, 2009 FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL(:
Posted by HUILI, at 12:08 AM
haha.finally back to school
i shall change my typing style.
the previous one looks so luan-.-
woke up at 610,walau!
chiong & chiong & chiong
lucily,reached school at 635.
but i forgot to plait my hair-.-
then saw a lot of newbies there.
then met all my beloved friends there(:
form teacher is still ms koh
co form is my hcl teacher,wang lao shi
woah,2 languages-.-
actually better lor,at least they know what we want
& we know their expectations also.
then talk the whole day.haha
but im now sitting next to terence-.-
boy girl boy girl boy girl.
nice arrangement
i sitting 1st row!
& xinlin keep texting me,then i must msg with my bag on my lap.
i cant stand it.
but overall are quite fine(:

a big big thankyou to all my beloved friends who are great throughout the whole 2008.
its the most memorable year of all..rly,honestly
in nhhs,i have met alot of friends & also my seniors(:

& also not to forget pri sch friends,
kailyn,jesslyn,michel,weilin,boya,esther,shuhui & lots more(:
also a very special thanks to nanhuarians:
taymin,trixie,limhui,kelly,jerlene,pris,iris,wanling,regina,lijie,ruonan,doreen
huixin,michelle,wenhui,xiaofen,sharon,chris,joan of course(;

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT(:
THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!



Currently Playing[:
DAI WO ZOU