Friday, February 27, 2009 27feb09
Posted by HUILI, at 1:20 AM
heyyo.
my bday tdy! woohoo
went t lakeside mrt in th morn thn amelia gave me a dog.
thn she longbannged me cab t my sch thn t her sch.

thn otr ppl gave me presents too.
still gt ppl say frget my presents,LOL
elit test sucks lots man..
im gonna flunkk

played in cls.
th whole day was funn.
we kept laughing & im hugging my pooh(:
its vehh nice t hug man.
i love it

cl was super funn.i supposed(laughs)
we keep writing on post it n stick on joanne & shihan chair

did art aft sch.
stl needa stay back do art.wth.



A BIG BIG BIG THANKYOU TO ALL PEOPLE WHO GAVE ME PRESENTS!
amelia- dog
taymin- sushi & card
shihan- shoebag
trixie,jerlene,kelly- pooh
nicholas- horny card
priscilla- her hugs.LOL
claudia- doughh & card
michelle- shirt
xinlin- pencilcase
huixin(tay)- card & bag.
winnie- self made cookies
joanne senior- rainieyang album
daniel- cup
clique 7- bday cake
jiaqi- monkey toy
lijie n wanling-monkey toy

joanne-pooh toy

agnes-lollipop

valerie-necklace
you all r vehh sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet <3>




Currently Playing[:
DAI WO ZOU